Try our Vegan Bean Stir Fry Recipe today!
Ingredients (Serves 2):
- 180g soba noodles
- 200g broad beans
- 300g sugar snap peas
- 2 medium carrots, peeled
- 2 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp white miso
- 2 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 tsp fresh chilli finely chopped
- Slice the carrots into long, thin strips with a julienne peeler, or slice them into ribbons with a vegetable peeler.
- To make the sauce: whisk together the ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Bring two big pots of water to a boil.
- Once the pots of water are boiling: In one pot, cook the soba noodles just until al dente, according to package directions (probably about 5 minutes), then drain and briefly rinse under cool water.
- Cook the frozen broad beans in the other pot until warmed through (about 4 to 6 minutes) but before draining, toss the halved peas into the boiling broad beans water and cook for an additional 20 seconds. Drain.
- Combine the soba noodles, broad beans, snap peas and carrots in a large serving bowl. Pour in the dressing and toss with salad servers.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Calories: 523
- Protein: 22g
- Fats: 23g
- Carbs: 50g