Check out this Vegan Bean Bolognese! It’s perfect with pasta, and will prove a hit with the family, or for food prep!
Ingredients (makes 4 servings):
- 1 aubergine (finely chopped)
- 1 can of cannelini beans
- 1 can of red kidney beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 tsp. of dried chilli powder
- 1 tsp. of smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp. of tomato paste
- 2 cans of chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. of tahini
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Sauté the aubergine in a large frying pan over a medium heat with a little olive oil for a few minutes, until it starts to turn golden. Then add the beans and the spices, and mix well so everything is evenly coated.
- Now add the tomato paste, chopped tomatoes and tahini. Then stir and simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- Taste, and then season with salt and pepper (to taste).
- Serve with pasta of your choice!
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Calories: 285
- Protein: 15g
- Carbs: 40g
- Fats: 7g
We know you’ll love our Vegan Bean Bolognese , but do remember to post your feedback on social media, as we love to see you making use of our content!
Remember to follow us and post your workouts, progress and meals on Instagram, and use the hashtags #LDNMuscle and #LDNM so we can see your lovely creations, repost some and spread the LDNM Community far and wide!