- 2 x eggs, 1 x egg white,
- Skimmed milk,
- Roughly 10 x baby plum tomatoes,
- 30g feta (low fat alternative can be used to fit macros),
- Handful of fresh rocket,
- 1/2 red onion,
- Coconut oil.
- Turn on your grill,
- Finely dice the red onion and cut the tomatoes in halves,
- Break the whole eggs and egg white into a bowl and mix with a dash of skimmed milk and the turmeric seasoning and whisk,
- Melt a 20p sized piece of coconut oil in a pan and then pour in the egg mixture, quickly adding the red onion and tomatoes soon after,
- When the bottom of the omelette is well cooked place the rocket and crumbled feta on top and then place the pan under the grill so that the top of the omelette cooks.
- Kcals: 310
- Protein: 22g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fats: 20g
Guest Author: Alice Liveing
I am a full time dancer and performer and it’s important to me to perform well and get the right nutrition to be able to do so. Since coming to college I have developed a passion for fitness and nutrition. I strive to create realistic recipes that people can easily recreate and enjoy at home that require minimum effort but maximum taste. I strongly believe that eating well, alongside a solid training programme will ensure optimum results. I am so excited to be joining forces with LDN Muscle and I hope that with their training expertise and my nutrition you can achieve your desired physique.