Try this easy and delicious Turkey Burgers Recipe.
Ingredients (makes 4 servings):
- 500g turkey mince
- 85g breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons of red Thai curry paste
- ½ bunch spring onions (finely chopped)
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
To serve (optional):
- Spicy mango salsa
- 4 rolls (halved)
- Handful baby Gem lettuce leaves
- 1 small can of sweetcorn
- ½ cucumber (peeled and sliced)
- 4 ripe tomatoes
- Place mince, breadcrumbs, curry paste, spring onions and egg into a large bowl.
- Season lightly, then mix well with your hands to combine. Divide into 4 and shape into burgers. Chill in the fridge for 20 mins.
- Brush the burgers with oil and grill on a medium heat for 7 mins each side, or until firm, golden and cooked through. Alternatively, cook on the barbecue until cooked through.
- Once cooked, toast the rolls, cut-side up, under the grill. To serve, top the rolls with a turkey burger, add lettuce, cucumber, tomato slices and a spoonful sweet corn, salsa and put the tops on.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Calories: 286
- Protein: 34g
- Carbs: 18g
- Fat: 9g