For more fish based recipes simply click on any of our delicious meals below:
Ingredients (serves 1):
- 1 tin of tuna (112g drained weight)
- 1 courgette (grated)
- 50g of plain flour
- 1 medium egg
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Flake the tuna into a mixing bowl.
- Add the courgette, flour and egg. Mix together to make a batter.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, over a medium heat.
- Spoon the batter onto the pan, into 2-4 fritters. Leaving some space between each one (the batter will spread).
- Cook the fritters for about 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Drain on paper towel and serve with rice and salad or an accompaniment of your choosing!
- Calories: 370
- Protein: 41g
- Fats: 5g
- Carbs: 35g
Remember to follow us and post your workouts, progress and meals on Instagram, and use the hashtags #LDNMuscle and #LDNM so we can see your lovely creations, repost some and spread the LDNM Community far and wide!