Try this easy and delicious Tuna Fishcakes recipe from our female fat loss plan, the Bikini Guide.
Ingredients (serves 2):
- 2 medium potatoes (peeled and cubed)
- 2 cans of tinned tuna (drained)
- 1 large egg (whisked)
- Small red onion (finely diced)
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon of dry breadcrumbs (or as much as required)
- 2 garlic cloves (finely diced)
- 1 teaspoon of Italian herbs
- 1 small teaspoon of Cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 15 asparagus stalks
- Squeeze of honey
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil over high heat, add the potatoes, cover and reduce to a simmer. Cook until tender (about 15-20mins)
- Drain the potatoes before adding to a large bowl and mashing.
- Mix the tuna, egg, onion, mustard, breadcrumbs, garlic, herbs or seasoning, cayenne pepper and salt and pepper into the mashed potato until an even consistency is achieved. Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions and shape into fishcakes.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan on a medium heat before adding the asparagus. Drizzle honey over the sticks after around 5 minutes and cook to preferred softness.
- In a separate frying pan heat a little olive oil over medium heat. Add the fishcakes and fry until browned and crisp (around 3 minutes on each side)
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- 300 calories
- Protein 40g
- Carbs 55g
- Fats 4g
See more information on our fully comprehensive and undeniably proven Bikini Guide here.
Remember to post your meals on Instagram, and use the hashtag #LDNMuscle so we can see your lovely creations, repost some and spread the LDNM Community far and wide!