Try this recipe for our delicious sweet and spicy chicken wings!
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 500g chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 100g honey
- 80g Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds
- Combine coconut oil, honey, mustard, chilli powder and garlic in a blender until smooth.
- Pour the mixture evenly over chicken, cover it and refrigerator for few hours (preferably overnight).
- Bake chicken wings on non stick baking tray for 30 mins (200C) covered with aluminium foil.
- Remove the aluminium foil and bake for another 5-10 mins
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Serve with fresh salad and perhaps some savoury rice!
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Calories: 408
- Protein: 39g
- Carbs: 19g
- Fat: 17g
Remember to post your meals on Instagram, and use the hashtag #LDNMuscle so we can see your lovely creations, repost some and spread the LDNM Community far and wide!