Try this recipe for sweet and spicy chicken thighs, perfect for entertaining, or simply for a delicious dinner!
- 4 chicken thighs
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon soya sauce
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced/finely diced)
- 1 red chilli (deseeded and finely chopped)
- Zest and juice of one orange
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients for the marinade together in a bowl.
- Pour the marinade over the top of the chicken.
- Refrigerate it for at least 30 minutes (preferably overnight)
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and discard the remaining’s
- Preheat the oven to 190C and place the thighs on a baking tray
- Cook for 45 minutes (cover the chicken loosely with foil if it’s seems to be burning)
Makes 4 servings
Macros per Serving (after draining the marinade):
- Protein: 17g
- Fats: 20g
- Carbs: 4g
Remember to post your meals on Instagram, and use the hashtag #LDNMuscle so we can see your lovely creations, repost some and spread the LDNM Community far and wide!