Try our Sticky Chicken Wings recipe; perfect for prep, dinner or simply entertaining!
Ingredients (makes 6 servings):
- 1kg of chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds
- Pinch of smoked paprika
- 1 red chilli (deseeded and finely sliced)
- Heat oven to 220C.
- Put the chicken wings in a large roasting tin.
- Mix the honey, soy and 1/2 tablespoons of sesame seeds in a bowl, then pour over the wings. Use your hands to mix and ensure all the wings are coated, then roast for 20 mins until cooked through, sticky and golden.
- When the wings are cooked, scatter over the remaining sesame seeds and the chilli.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Calories: 413
- Protein: 24g
- Carbs: 12g
- Fat: 30g