Try this recipe from our male fat loss plan, the Cutting Guide: Steak Fajitas.
As with many of the 40-plus recipes in our Cutting Guide, this meal is family friendly, delicious and simple to make.
- 600g rump steak
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2tsp chipotle paste
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 red onions
- 2 yellow pepper
- 2 orange pepper
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 tortilla wraps
- 4 tbsp 0% fat greek yogurt
- handful of fresh chopped coriander
- Combine the cumin, chipotle, 1 crushed garlic clove, lime juce, olive oil and salt & pepper in a bowl to form a marinade.
- Lightly score the steak with a sharp knife before placing in the marinade and covering. Allow to stand for at least one hour before cooking.
- Add a little oil to a frying pan and place on a medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook for a few minutes before adding the peppers. Cook until the onions are golden and place in a serving bowl.
- Meanwhile heat a skillet pan over a high heat and once hot add the steak and cook to your preference.
- Remove the steak and allow it to stand for a minute before slicing into strips.
- Warm the tortillas in the oven or microwave for 20-30 seconds before serving.
- Construct 4 tortillas wraps, splitting the fillings evenly. Serve with yogurt, chopped vegetables and fresh coriander.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Calories: 577
- Protein: 46g
- Carbs: 60g
- Fats: 17g
See more information on our fully comprehensive and undeniably proven male fat loss plan here.
Remember to post your meals on Instagram, and use the hashtag #LDNMuscle so we can see your lovely creations, repost some and spread the LDNM Community far and wide!