Here is a little number I threw together the other day when I had a spare moment, tasted nice and nutritionally very positive indeed.
I’ll keep it nice and simple.
What is included?
- Take 1x onion and slice it into fine pieces
- Add 1x teaspoon of olive oil (optional for those who are monitoring macros very closely)
- 225grams of quinoa
- Slice 5-6 cherry tomatoes.
- Slice up 1x chilli (I chose red- but personal preference on strength)
- Add a few drops of tabasco.
- Throw your can of tuna in
Voila, stir it all together and there you have it a spicy tuna quinoa salad. Rich in protein, fibre and amino acids, and hopefully something slightly different to get you through those dull periods in your diet.
Give it a go and see how you get on, for those of you who fancy dessert why not try our LDNM Protein Treat Pack?