Try this super simple, healthy and delicious Spanish Omelette recipe.
Ingredients (serves 2):
- 2 large eggs and 2 egg whites (whisked together)
- 1 large potato
- 30g chorizo sausage
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 1 small red onion
- 2 garlic cloves (diced)
- 30g feta cheese (optional)
- Heat olive oil in frying pan over a medium-high heat and add the potato
- After 3-5 minutes add chorizo, onion, garlic and cook for further 5 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to medium before adding spinach and adding eggs 1-2 minutes later.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook until the bottom and sides of the omelette are cooked
- Pre heat a grill, sprinkle feta cheese on top of omelette and put the pan under the grill to cook the top (optional)
Nutritional Information (Serves 2):
- Calories: 300
- Protein: 20g
- Carbs: 20g
- Fats: 15g