Try our high protein, super tasty, veggie dish: Soba noodles with tofu & miso dressing!
- 300g tofu
- 100g carrots
- 1 red chilli
- 100g courgettes
- 1 tbsp. soya sauce
- 120g soba noodles
- 2 tsp. maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. miso paste
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt to taste
- Drain and rinse the tofu, then pat dry with kitchen towel. Cut into pieces about 1 cm.
- Peel the carrots and cut into matchsticks.
- Finely chop the chilli.
- Remove the ends of the courgettes but leave the skin and prepare ribbons using the peeler.
- Heat 1 tbsp. of oil in a frying pan over medium heat and fry the tofu for 5 minutes. Add carrots and soya sauce and fry for further 3-5 minutes (until carrots has soften).
- Meanwhile bring a pan of water to boil and add the noodles with a pinch of salt. Stir and then simmer for 5 minutes. Once cooked, rinse and set a side.
- To make the sauce, mix the miso paste with maple syrup and lime juice.
- In a bowl, mix the noodles with Tofu, carrots, courgette ribbons and chopped chilli, add the miso sauce and stir to combine. Serve warm.
- Calories: 498
- Protein: 36g
- Carbs: 56g
- Fat: 15g