Try our Smoked Salmon and Egg Salad Recipe.
Ingredients (makes 2 servings):
- 50g quinoa
- 180g smoked salmon
- 150g mixed salad leaves
- Seeds from 1 pomegranate
- 1/4 red onion (optional)
- 2 tbsp sweet corn
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 1/2 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook quinoa in water according to packet instructions and leave aside to cool.
- Meanwhile cook eggs (3 minutes for soft boiled and 6 minutes to hard boiled).
- Mix all dressing ingredients until well combined.
- To assemble salad, spread mixed salad leaves on a large platter. Top with smoked salmon arranged into casual rosettes, pomegranate, quinoa and onion (optional).
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Calories: 523
- Protein: 32g
- Carbs: 30g
- Fat: 30g