This is a really simple recipe that can be stored in the fridge for 2-3 days and used to liven up boring, dry meals; namely wraps and rice-based dishes (especially when bulking!).
Ingredients (finely chopped)
- 230-250g plum or vine tomatoes,
- 1 small/medium red onion,
- 3 mild chillies,
- Generous handful of coriander leaves,
- Pink salt to taste (regular salt also fine),
- Half a stick of celery,
- 2 cloves of garlic,
- Tablespoon of lime juice (optional).
Add all ingredients to a food processor, and blend till at a consistency of your liking for salsa.
Feel free to customise this recipe and tweet @MB_LDNM and @LDN_Muscle with your creations!
In search of a delicious dessert for after? Look no further than the LDNM Protein Treat Pack.