We have served up another delicious meal for you to try! This time it is our high protein Simple Harrisa Chicken Recipe.
We have lots of meals like our Simple Harissa Chicken Recipe, which we are sure you will love, for both entertaining, family and personal meals:
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 15g dried red chillies, soaked in cold water & roughly chopped
- 50g fresh red chillies, seeds removed & roughly chopped
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 tsp. ground caraway seeds
- 1 tbsp. smoked sweet paprika
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp. tomato purée
- 3 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. low fat Greek yogurt
- 150g of white rice (or quinoa)
- 150g of broccoli
- To make harrisa paste place all the ingredients into a food processor and blend to a smooth paste. Spoon the harissa into a jar and store in the fridge until ready to use. Keeps in the fridge, in airtight container for 2 weeks. Mix 2 tbsp of the harissa with 2 tbsp of the yogurt. Rub all over the chicken breasts and set aside to marinate.
- In a mean time cook rice accordingly the instruction on the packaging.
- Once the rice is cooking, grease a baking tray with olive oil and place harrisa chicken inside. Roast for 20 -25mins.
- In a mean time trim and cut broccoli stalk in half, then finely slice it. Fill a large pan with water, add a tiny pinch of salt and bring to the boil over a high heat. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until tender.
- Serve harissa chicken with rice and broccoli.
Nutritional Information (per Serving):
- Calories: 450
- Protein: 40g
- Carbs: 40g
- Fats: 7g
We hope you enjoy our Simple Harissa Chicken Recipe as much as we did, and remember to follow us and post your workouts, progress and meals on Instagram, and use the hashtags #LDNMuscle and #LDNM so we can see your lovely creations, repost some and spread the LDNM Community far and wide!