Try our Simple Chicken Stir Fry recipe today!
Ingredients (makes 2 servings):
- 200g Oriental Vegetable Mix
- 250 g skinless, boneless chicken breast (2 medium breasts)
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. Chinese white rice vinegar
- 2 tbsps. soy sauce
- 2.5 cm piece of fresh root ginger (peeled)
- 1 red chili (chopped)
- Fresh coriander leaves, to garnish
- Place a wok over a high heat for one minute until very hot. Add the oil and heat until it just begins to smoke.
- Drop the red chili and ginger into the hot oil. Stir them around vigorously for about one minute, tossing to coat them in the oil.
- Push the chili and ginger to one side. Add the oriental vegetable mix and stir-fry in the same way for one to two minutes, then stir the chili and ginger back in.
- Push the vegetables aside and add the chicken breasts. Sizzle the chicken on each side for 3 minutes before tossing with the other ingredients for a further one to two minutes.
- Pour in the rice wine or sherry and allow it to bubble briefly. Add the soy sauce and stir to mix with the chicken and vegetables.
- Remove the chicken breasts and slice it. Return back to vegetables. Serve immediately, garnished with coriander.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Calories: 310
- Protein: 32g
- Carbs: 6g
- Fat: 15g