- Approx 1/2 a can of puréed pumpkin,
- 200g extra lean beef mince,
- Approx 1/2 a can of chopped tomatoes ,
- 1 x red onion,
- 1 x clove of garlic,
- Lakeland’s ‘Goes with Everything’ herb salt,
- 1 x tsp Harissa Paste,
- 1 x tsp coconut oil.
- Finely chop your onion and garlic and lightly fry off in a pan with your coconut oil.
- Add the mince, Harissa, and a sprinkling of the herb salt to the pan and cook until fully browned off.
- Add your chopped tomatoes and leave to simmer on a low heat. Once this has simmered for about ten minutes, place the contents of the pan into an oven proof dish.
- Layer the pumpkin purée on top of the mince and add another sprinkling of herb salt for seasoning before placing under a hot grill to crisp off the top.
- Protein: 45g
- Fat: 11g
- Carbohydrates: 38g