Try this high protein, Sesame Chicken recipe!
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 4 chicken breasts
- 200g fresh broccoli
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 3 tablespoons of soya sauce
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 1 inch fresh grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds
- Pinch of chilli flakes
- 100ml of water
- Cut chicken breast into 1inch strips or bite size pieces.
- Cook chicken on large greased pan over medium heat for about 6 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Cook broccoli in boiling water for 8 minutes.
- Mix together honey, soy sauce, water, cornstarch, ginger and chilli flakes.
- Whisk no cornstarch lumps appear.
- Pour sauce mixture into skillet with chicken.
- Add cooked broccoli.
- Cook until sauce thickens slightly.
- You can add more water if sauce is too thick.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until chicken starts to soak up the sauce.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Calories: 226
- Protein: 36g
- Carbs: 15g
- Fat: 2g