Try our delicious high protein and low calorie Salmon Fishcakes recipe for dinner this week!
Ingredients (makes 4 servings):
- 500g salmon fillets (skin off)
- 1 stick of lemongrass (finely chopped)
- 1 inch of fresh ginger (peeled and finely chopped)
- 2 handfuls of fresh parsley (finely chopped)
- 50g green peas
- 2 teaspoons of chilli jam
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop the salmon into 1/2 inch chunks. Push 1/2 to the side and chop the other half until super fine, almost like a pure. Mix with chunkier bits. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Mash green peas a little using a fork and mix with salmon chopped lemongrass, ginger, parsley and green peas.
- Divide into 4 and then shape into thick patties
- Heat non-stick pan over medium heat with 1 tbsp. of oil. Cook the fishcakes for 2 minutes each side. Spoon the chilli jam over the fishcakes. Add a splash of water to the pan, turn the heat off and jiggle to coat.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Calories: 253
- Protein: 27g
- Carbs: 5g
- Fats: 10g