- 1 second concentric
- 1 second isometric hold at bottom of the movement ensuring you are tensing your abdominals and retain the tension into and throughout the eccentric movement
- 2 seconds eccentric movement
- Again this movement is commonly performed incorrectly by regular gym users. A much smaller range of motion is actually needed than usually used during the exercise
- Starting with your feet directly above your hips, back and shoulders flat on the matt, and arms extended away from your body either side of your head; aim to bring your pelvis off the matt toward your chin contracting your lower abdominals
- Avoid swinging feet and legs back to gain momentum- until the last few repetitions at least.
For full abdominal workouts, check out our infamous LDNM ABnoxious AB Pack here.