Try these filling and perfect packed lunch, our Reggae Reggae Chicken Baguettes!
- 6 chicken mini fillets
- 2 tablespoons of Reggae Reggae BBQ sauce
- 1 baguette
- 50g garlic butter
- 50g grated cheese
- Serve with fresh green salad leaves, tomatoes & onion
- Heat the oven to 200C
- Pour Reggae Reggae sauce over chicken fillets
- Bake in the oven for 15 mins.
- Pop the bread in the oven to thaw and bake through.
- Divide the bread in half horizontally and top with the garlic butter, chicken and cheese.
- Pop back in the oven to melt the cheese, then serve with the fresh vegetables.
Nutritional Information (6 servings):
- Calories: 270
- Protein: 38g
- Carbs: 10g
- Fat: 9g