Try our Protein Rice Crispy Cakes ASAP, to add a little punch to a childhood and family favourite!
Ingredients (makes 10 servings):
- 1 scoop LDNM Vanilla Whey Powder
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 45g puffed rice
- 50g oats
- 3 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 dash Cooking Spray
- Spray a baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large pan over low heat, melt the coconut oil and stir in the honey, peanut butter and vanilla.
- Turn heat off and then stir in the protein powder, oats and puffed rice.
- Transfer to 10 muffin holders and refrigerate for 30mins.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Calories: 104
- Protein: 4g
- Carbs: 10g
- Fat: 6g