Another round of delicious and super-simple protein pancakes, which won’t ruin your diet plan!
- 1 scoop LDNM whey protein (I used chocolate)
- 3 egg whites
- 60g blended/powdered oats
- 1/2 banana
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pre heat a non-stick frying pan on a medium heat with some cooking oil
- Blend all ingredients until smooth
- Fry over medium heat (to your preferred consistency and size!)
- Serve with fresh fruits and sugar free chocolate syrup.
- Cooking time: circa 10-15 mins
- Serves 2
Macros per serving:
- Kcals: 253
- Protein: 22g
- Carbs: 34g
- Fat: 4g
Remember to post your meals on Instagram, and use the hashtag #LDNMuscle so we can see your lovely creations, repost some and spread the LDNM Community far and wide!