You simply have to try our Protein Oreos recipe!
- 20g coconut flour
- 4 egg whites
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 20g oats
- 20g dark chocolate
- 20g cocoa powder
- 1 scoop LDNM chocolate protein powder
- 25g Greek yogurt
- 25g reduced fat cream cheese
- 1 scoop vanilla LDNM protein powder
- Pre-heat oven 180 degrees.
- Combine all dry ingredients for cookies, then add remaining wet ingredients.
- Mix until forms a dough consistency.
- Cut out 6 cookie circles.
- Bake on a lined baking tray for 25 minutes/180C. Allow to cool.
- Combine all the cream cheese filling ingredients – if too thin add tablespoon of coconut flour.
- Spread onto a cookie then top with another.
- Refrigerate for at least 2h before eating.
Nutritional Information (per cookie):
- Calories: 155
- Protein 15g
- Carbs: 15g
- Fat 5g
Remember to post your meals on Instagram, and use the hashtag #LDNMuscle so we can see your lovely creations, repost some and spread the LDNM Community far and wide!