Try this absolutely delicious Protein Oat Bake to spice up your breakfasts!
Ingredients (makes 10 servings):
- 300g old fashioned rolled oats
- 3 scoops LDNM strawberry or vanilla whey protein
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 400ml milk beverage of your choice
- 2 whole eggs
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 250g frozen mixed berries
- Preheat oven to 190C (375F)
- Mix oats, protein powder, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, add milk, eggs, honey, and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
- Pour wet ingredients over dry. Gently mix until combined.
- Pour in coconut oil while continually stirring to incorporate.
- Finally, add mixed berries. Gently fold berries into batter.
- Grease a baking tray (23x13cm or 9×13) with coconut oil or spray with nonstick spray.
- Pour batter into pan and spread evenly. Bake at 190C (375F) for about 35-40 minutes. Cut into 10 slices and enjoy!
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Calories: 212
- Protein: 16g
- Carbs: 26g
- Fat: 5g