Try this today; our new Protein Flapjacks Recipe!
Ingredients (makes 10 bars):
- 40g rolled oats
- 1 x scoop of LDNM instant oats
- 3 x scoops of LDNM chocolate whey protein powder
- 50g puffed brown rice
- 1x tablespoon of honey
- 2 x tablespoon of peanut butter
- 1 x teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 4 x squares 70% dark chocolate (40g)
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper or lightly grease it with cooking spray.
- Place oats in food processor and pulse until oats are a flour consistency.
- In a medium bowl, mix processed oats with instant oats, protein powder, and rice puffs.
- In a small pan over medium heat, stir honey and peanut butter and chocolate until melted and combined. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract. Pour peanut butter mixture over oats. Stir well.
- Using hands, press mixture into prepared loaf pan.
- Let cool in refrigerator for 30 minutes before slicing into 12 bars.
Nutritional Information (makes 10):
- Calories: 88
- Protein: 5g
- Carbs: 9g
- Fat: 7g