Try our super-delicious and equally tasty Protein Crepes Recipe.
Ingredients (serves 2):
- 3 egg whites
- 1 scoop LDNM vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of low fat soft cheese
- 100g sliced strawberries
- 1/2 tablespoon of maple syrup
- Place a non-stick pan over medium heat.
- In a bowl combine egg whites and protein powder and whisk until protein powder is dissolved.
- Using a ladle pour a very thin layer of the batter and swirl with the back of the ladle to spread the batter out.
- Cook until the bottom is lightly browned and flip it over to cook through (about 30 sec each side)
- Repeat the process to use up all of the crepe batter. Once the crepes are cooked, set aside in a covered dish to keep warm.
- Using the same pan add in the strawberries and pure maple syrup and sauté until the strawberries become soft and the “sauce” thickens slightly and bubbles. Remove from heat.
- Assemble the crepes by lining them side by side on a large plate. Fill each crepe with strawberries and soft cheese. Fold the crepe edges over the filling.
- Serve hot
Nutritional Information (serves 2/4 crepes):
- Calories: 234
- Protein: 21g
- Carbs: 10g
- Fat: 13g