Try this super easy and delicious protein cookie recipe today with our fantastic LDNM Whey Protein.
- 1 scoop LDNM whey (maple syrup or chocolate)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of ground almonds
- 2 tablespoon of coconut flour
- 50ml milk beverage of your choice
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Using a spoon place mixture on a greased baking tray in 10-12 evenly sized blobs!
- Bake your cookie dough for 15-20 mins (180 degrees C)
- They might seem little too soft when you remove them, but don’t worry take them out! They will get harder after they’ve cooled down.
- The mix makes 12 cookies
Macros per cookie (12):
- Kcals: 22
- Protein: 2.4g
- Carbs: 0.8g
- Fat: 1g
Remember to post your meals on Instagram, and use the hashtag #LDNMuscle so we can see your lovely creations, repost some and spread the LDNM Community far and wide!