Try our delicious Protein Cheesecake recipe today!
Ingredients (serves 8):
- 150g ground almonds
- 4 tablespoons of Xylitol (or any other sweetener of your choice)
- 120g peanut (or almond) butter
- 600g of 0% Total Greek yogurt
- 100g cream cheese (or mascarpone)
- 3 whole eggs
- 3 scoops of vanilla LDNM whey protein powder
- 1 tablespoons of xylitol (or any other sweetener of your choice)
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Fresh fruits and sugar free chocolate syrup to decorate.
- Mix all your base ingredients together in a bowl. Press the mix onto a nonstick cake tin.
- Blend all filling ingredients together until they’re all well-combined and smooth.
- Pour the batter onto the crust.
- Bake at 165 C for about 45 minutes or until the cheesecake has cooked but is still soft and wobbly in the center (do NOT let your cheesecake cook all the way because it’ll set once cool and you want it to be nice and creamy inside as opposed to crumbly.
- Let the cheesecake cool for at least 6 hours in the fridge (preferably overnight). Then, carefully remove your cheesecake from the cake tin and decorate with fresh fruit of your choice.
- Calories: 325
- Protein: 25g
- Carbs: 8g
- Fats: 21g
Check out our LDNM Supplements range here.
Remember to post your meals on Instagram, and use the hashtag #LDNMuscle so we can see your lovely creations, repost some and spread the LDNM Community far and wide!