Try these absolutely delicious protein brownies – what more needs to be said; they’re brownies with protein in!
- 3 x ripe bananas
- 120g peanut or almond butter
- 20g cacao powder
- 2 x scoops of LDNM protein powder (I went for chocolate!)
- 80g raspberries
- Almond flakes and dark melted chocolate for decoration (optional)
- Melt peanut butter in a microwave or on the stove.
- Combine all ingredients except raspberries in a food processor.
- Fold raspberries gently into the batter
- Pour mixture into greased loaf pan and bake for 20 mins (180C).
- Allow it cool and refrigerate them for few hours.
- Decorate with almond flakes, melted dark chocolate if you like
Makes 10 servings
Macros per serving (10):
- Protein: 5g
- Carbs: 12g
- Fats: 6g
Remember to post your meals on Instagram, and use the hashtag #LDNMuscle so we can see your lovely creations, repost some and spread the LDNM Community far and wide!