Try our super simple and delicious protein brownies recipe today!
Ingredients (makes 10 servings):
- 3 ripe bananas
- 140g peanut or almond butter
- 20g cacao powder
- 2 scoops (50g) of LDNM protein powder
- Melt peanut butter in a microwave or on the stove.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor.
- Pour mixture into greased loaf pan and bake for 20 mins (180C).
- Allow it cool and refrigerate them for few hours.
Nutritional Information (makes 10 servings):
- 165 calories
- 5g protein
- 12g carbs
- 6g fat