We have a few Protein Brownies recipes on the site, but this recipe for Protein Brownies is to die for!
Ingredients (makes 10 protein brownies):
- 3 overripe mashed bananas
- 1 scoop LDNM Chocolate Protein Powder
- 100g peanut butter
- 50g cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp. honey
- Optional: melted dark chocolate, crushed almonds or even pomegranate, etc.
- Preheat oven to 180C and line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper.
- Gently warm peanut butter until it is easily stir-able.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, stir until completely smooth, and spread into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes (they will be undercooked when you take them out. Let cool, then loosely cover with a paper towel and place in the fridge overnight, during which time they will firm up without losing their fudginess).
- Optional: pour dark melted chocolate and decorate with almonds.
Nutritional Information (per brownie):
- Calories: 95
- Protein: 4g
- Fat: 2g
- Carbs: 16g