This is an easy, high protein, craving killer; try our recipe for a delicious batch of popcorn chicken!
- 4 medium/large chicken breasts
- 100g ground almonds
- 20g oats
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp basil, dried
- Pinch of salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 eggs, large
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 220C degrees. Line large baking tray with parchment paper and grease well with coconut oil
- In one small bowl, mix ground almonds, pats, garlic, basil, salt and pepper. In another small bowl, whisk the eggs.
- Dip chopped chicken in egg and dip in ground almonds. Dredge until lightly coated. Repeat
- Bake for 15 minutes on one side, flip and bake for another 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Makes 4 servings
Macros per serving (4):
- Protein: 46g
- Carbs: 10g
- Fats: 21g
Remember to post your meals on Instagram, and use the hashtag #LDNMuscle so we can see your lovely creations, repost some and spread the LDNM Community far and wide!