Poached Eggs, Parma Ham and Feta
- Two eggs
- Two slices of Parma ham
- 30g feta
- A large handful of watercress (could use spinach or rocket if preferred)
- 150g tenderstem broccoli
- Assemble your watercress on a plate, and cut up your feta into little cubes
- Place your Parma ham under a hot grill and remove when it is crispy and wait till it has cooled before either using scissors or your hands to tear it into small pieces.
- Fill two medium sized pans with water and place on heat. In one pan add a dash of vinegar and some salt, and wait for both pans to come to the boil.
- When both pans are boiling, turn the heat on the pan with vinegar right down so it is just gently simmering. Then carefully crack your egg into a ladle and gently pour into the water, and repeat for your second egg.
- In the second pan place your broccoli and leave to boil for approx 3 mins, before draining.
- When your eggs are done to your liking (I usually leave mine for about three minutes), remove with a slatted spoon and gently shake off any excess water.
- Place the broccoli onto the watercress and then add your Parma ham and feta, before finally placing the poached eggs on top.
- Season with some salt and black pepper and enjoy!
This delicious recipe was brought to you by LDNM’s very own @alice_ldnm (twitter) check out her amazing Instagram profile – clean_eating_alice (Instagram)
For more delicious recipes don’t forget to check out our LDNM Recipe Packs.