Enjoy this delicious Peanut Butter Protein Flapjacks recipe guys and girls!
- 120g rolled oats
- 60g whey protein
- 20g honey
- 150g semi skimmed milk
- 100g peanut butter
- 20g dark chocolate
- Coconut oil
Makes about 12 slices!
1. Add the oats & whey to a bowl and stir together
2. Pour in the milk & stir in
3. Add the peanut butter & honey and mix again
4. Line a baking tray with some paper & coconut oil
5. Spread your mixture in the tray adding some optional crushed dark choc topping
6. Slide it in the fridge to chill for 20mins they put it in the oven on 190c to make for 10-12mins
Macros per slice (12 total):
This delicious recipe was brought to you courtesy of The Food Grinder.
Give him a follow on Instagram ‘THEFOODGRINDER’ and on Twitter ‘@the_foodgrinder’.
For more tasty recipes be sure to check out our LDNM Recipe Packs.