Some days we just need a Peanut Butter Milkshake. Either to get the calories and protein in, or as a bit of delicious indulgence! Either way, our Peanut Butter Milkshake recipe is an absolute cracker, so give it a try ASAP!
Ingredients (1 serving):
- 400ml semi skimmed milk (or water)
- 2 scoops LDNM Vanilla Protein Powder (chocolate also goes well here!)
- 100g LDNM Oats (rolled/porridge oats also fine to use)
- 25g peanut butter
- 1 large banana
- Pour the milk into your blender.
- Add 2 scoops of LDNM whey protein powder, oats, peanut butter and the banana to your blender
- Fasten the lid, and begin to blend.
- Continue blending until a shake consistency has been created (You may need to stop blending, and stir with a spoon or knife, then continue to blend).
- Drink from the blender bottle, or pour into a shaker and drink.
- Calories: 980
- Protein: 65g
- Carbs: 120g
- Fats: 30g
To increase calories easily use whole milk instead of semi-skimmed. Our mass gainer shake is also a convenient and quick way to increase your calorie and protein intake day to day. Add our Super Greens powder to increase your micro-nutrient intake too!
Remember to follow us and post your workouts, progress and meals on Instagram, and use the hashtags #LDNMuscle and #LDNM so we can see your lovely creations, repost some and spread the LDNM Community far and wide!