Try this absolutely scrumptious Pan Seared Fish with Tabbouleh today!
Ingredients (makes 4 servings):
- 175g couscous
- 4 tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 cucumber (chopped)
- 1 red onion (chopped)
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- Zest and juice 2 lemons
- 1 tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 x 170g firm white fish fillets (cod)
- 1 tablespoon of thyme
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Lemon zest and finely chopped fresh parsley to garnish
- To make the tabbouleh, put the couscous in a large bowl, pour over 250ml boiling water, then cover and leave to stand for 5 min or until all the water is absorbed. Uncover, then fluff up the grains with a fork.
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil, then set it over a medium-high heat. Sprinkle the fish with the thyme, salt and pepper, then add to the hot pan and cook for 2–3 min on each side until cooked through (it should flake easily).
- Serve the fish with the tabbouleh, garnished with the lemon zest, parsley and black pepper.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Calories: 336
- Protein: 25g
- Carbs: 43g
- Fats: 8g