Try these absolutely delicious overnight peanut butter protein oats, which are ideal for breakfast or indeed any time of the day where you’d like a scrumptious, hassle free meal.
- 30g jumbo (or normal porridge) oats
- 1 rounded scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1 tablespoon of Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 150ml unsweetened almond milk
- Combine all the ingredients into a bowl, tupperware container or glass and mix well.
- Place in the fridge overnight to chill.
Calories and Macros:
- Protein: 34g
- Carbs: 30g
- Fats: 16g
Remember to post your meals on Instagram, and use the hashtag #LDNMuscle so we can see your lovely creations, repost some and spread the LDNM Community far and wide!