NUT FREE LDNM PROTEIN FLAPJACKS
We are fully aware of the diverse needs of our followers in-particular those with intolerances and allergies. We know nuts are often a stumbling block for many.
So here it is, the Nut Free LDNM Protein Flapjacks Recipe!
- 130g oats,
- 1 Banana (Mashed)
- 2 scoops of whey protein powder (flavour of your choice- we use chocolate)
- 125ml skimmed milk,
- Tablespoon clear honey (15g).
- 4Pieces of Dark Chocolate (Chopped)(Optional)
Follow the same instructions as found on our infamous LDNM Protein Flapjacks blog.
- Simply add all the ingredients and stir, until you form an even mixture.
- When everything is in the mixing bowl just add the chopped chocolate.
- Then evenly spread the mixture onto a baking tray (lined with baking paper) and place it into the fridge for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove from the fridge and and it. then time to place it in the oven. Aim for 180 degrees for 10-15 mins.
Voila there you have it.. another delicious recipe. For more delicious Protein Treat Recipes don’t forget to check the LDNM Protein Treat Pack.
A notable thank you to Kyle Walker (@kylewalker115) for creating this for all those with nut allergies.