Who fancies trying our homemade Meat Feast Pizza Recipe? We know we do, & it is the season to be bulking.
This recipe is one of many included in our muscle and strength gain plan, the Bulking Bible. So if you want everything you need – including a meat feast pizza recipe – then there’s nobody who can compete with #TeamLDNM for your lean bulk.
We love seeing you cook our meals and post our workouts on your social media platforms, so please tag us when you do and the best will get re-posted!
INGREDIENTS (serves 2):
- 1 pizza dough (1 ball of Northern Dough)
- 100ml tomato sauce (or passata)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 120g shredded mozzarella
- 10 slices pepperoni
- 4 slices of ham (cut into small squares)
- 4 slices of lean bacon (cut into small pieces)
- 1 small chorizo sausage (approximately 150g)
- 150g browned minced beef
- 1 onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 green pepper (thinly sliced)
- Parmesan cheese (to finish)
- Preheat the oven to 220C
- Lightly oil and dust a baking sheet. Shape dough into a circle, pushing gently until fairly thin.
- Spread on the sauce almost to the edges and sprinkle on the garlic. Top generously with the shredded mozzarella, vegetables, followed by all the meats.
- Grate on parmesan to taste then place in the oven to bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the crust is puffy, crisp and slightly blistered. Enjoy immediately with red pepper flakes.
CALORIES & MACROS (PER SERVING):
- Calories: 922
- Protein: 75g
- Carbs: 22g
- Fats: 62g
Make sure you’re tagging us on social media in your own Meat Feast Pizza posts, and of course the person you want to make this for you!
Remember to follow us and post your workouts, progress and meals on Instagram, and use the hashtags #LDNMuscle and #LDNM so we can see your lovely creations, repost some and spread the LDNM Community far and wide!