Thousands of people across the World have created their own versions of the quick and easy LDNM Protein Flapjacks. Follow the recipe below and be sure to tweet the end product, or any customised versions, to @LDN_Muscle.
We don’t bake regularly, but by popular demand we’ve ‘perfected’ an extremely simple and adaptable protein flapjack recipe; quick and easy to make and customise.
These flapjacks can be used alongside any of our LDNM Guides, fitting in to the Nutrition section perfectly!
- 120g rolled oats,
- 100g Peanut Butter,
- 60g of LDNM whey protein powder (I used chocolate flavour),
- 125-150g skimmed milk (almond milk and other % fat milks can be used instead but weights may vary),
- 15g acacia honey.
- Place the whey and oats into large bowl; mix together,
- Add milk and peanut butter and mix together until evenly mixed,
- Add honey and stir evenly through mixture,
- Line a baking tray with grease proof paper and touch of coconut oil upon the paper,
- Spread mixture onto paper (1-3cm thickness- your preference),
- Place in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat oven to 190 degrees C (gas mark 5),
- 10-12 minutes in oven,
- Remove, slice and leave to cool.
- Protein: 85g
- Carbohydrate: 110g
- Fat: 55g
To create a more calorific LDNM Protein Flapjack simply use a mass-gainer style protein powder instead of whey, opt for full fat milk, top with a nut butter and add a handful of blueberries to the mixture!