Try this healthy homemade chocolate bar recipe today!
- 115g (1/2 cup) of coconut oil
- 170g (1 cup) of mixed nuts (no cashews)
- 8 dried dates or apricots
- Two heaped teaspoons of cocoa powder (we use green and blacks 90%)
- 2-3 drops of vanilla extract
- Blitz the nuts and dates in a blender until it reaches a bread crumb consistency. Add the vanilla and cocoa powder. Blitz again. Heat the oil in a saucepan, when turns into a liquid add the mixture to the pan. Mix. Put into a tub and leave in the fridge.
- Leave for approximately 3hrs, and there you have it-home made healthy chocolate bars.
- Remember to always keep them refrigerated.
- Calories: 2,150
- Protein: 57g
- Fats: 189g
- Carbs: 50g
A big thank you to Marc Keller (@kellerthefella) for contributing this recipe.