Eating the same food over and over is frankly demotivating. Here is a lovely High Protein Salmon Steak Recipe that should put a smile on your face and feed your achy muscles.
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter (spreadable/softened)
- 2 teaspoons of soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons of fresh ginger (minced)
- 2 tablespoons of sesame oil
- Garlic salt/powder (to taste)
- 4 salmon fillets
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl and set aside. Heat oil in a heavy nonstick frying pan (preferably a skillet) over medium/high heat. Add salmon and dot with half the butter mixture. Cook for about 5 minutes or until browned on one side. Turn, dot with remaining butter and cook another 4-5 minutes until salmon flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Garnish with lime slices.
- Calories: 450-500
- Protein: 60g
- Fat: 24g
- Carbs: <1g