Check out our High Protein Salad Recipe!
These protein-packed salads are perfect for food prep as they can be stored in the fridge for up to three days. These are also better value and more filling than tiny alternatives you’ll find at shops like PRET and Leon.
Ingredients (makes 2 servings):
- 100g small broccoli florets
- 1 medium carrot (peeled)
- 2 grilled chicken breast (chopped)
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 40g cooked quinoa
- 2 handfuls spinach
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. mustard powder (or 2 tsp Dijon mustard)
- 1 tsp. honey
- Pinch salt and pepper
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients until well combined. Pour it into two 16oz mason jars.
- Divide the broccoli florets between the two mason jars.
- Slice the carrots into thin, matchstick-size pieces – or if you have one, use a spiralizer. Place the carrot and cucumber into the mason jars.
- Top with the shredded chicken, eggs, quinoa and spinach and place lids on the mason jar.
- Eat straight away, or refrigerate for up to 3 days before eating.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Calories: 400
- Protein: 44g
- Fats: 21g
- Carbs: 8g
Remember to follow us and post your workouts, progress and meals on Instagram, and use the hashtags #LDNMuscle and #LDNM so we can see your lovely creations, repost some and spread the LDNM Community far and wide!