Try this delicious high protein quiche recipe!
Ingredients (8 servings):
- 2 scoops vegan unflavored LDNM protein powder
- 30g ground almond
- 120ml liquid egg whites
- 4 large eggs
- 1 onion (diced)
- 150g broccoli florets
- 50g cheddar (shredded)
- 50ml milk
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon of sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- Blend the above ingredients until you get a sort of dough.
- Press your dough onto a quiche pan with your fingers. Make sure you cover the bottom and sides of the pan with the dough. Then, stick it in the oven at 160C for about 15 minutes, or until it’s cooked through.
- In a saucepan, heat the olive oil over a medium heat and Sauté broccoli, garlic and diced onions for about 3 minutes
- While the above is resting, whisk together eggs, milk and spices.
- Add the sautéed broccoli, onions, and garlic to the prepared quiche crust.
- Pour egg and milk mixture over top and sprinkle with shredded cheddar.
- Bake for 40 mins / 180C
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Calories: 185
- Protein: 13g
- Carbs: 4g
- Fat: 7g