Delicious, simple and high in protein – try our high protein pizza today!
Ingredients (serves 2):
- 120g LDNM powdered oats
- 1 scoop LDNM unflavoured protein powder (whey, vegan, isolate, etc)
- 2 eggs
- 3 eggs whites
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp psyllium husk (optional)
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- Pinch of salt
- Toppings of your choice (tomato sauce, meat, vegetables, cheese, etc).
- Blend all the ingredients together until you get a thick pancake-like batter.
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease an iron cast pan (or cake pan) with a teaspoon of coconut oil or cooking oil/spray.
- Divide the batter into two pans or make one crust at a time. Bake for 15 mins
- Add your toppings. Begin with tomato sauce/puree, and then add your choice of toppings. Finish by topping with cheese and further seasonings of your choice.
- Bake for another 5-10 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the pizza looks done. That’s it.
- Cooking time 25 mins
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Calories: 520
- Protein: 38g
- Carbs: 49g
- Fat: 17g