Try this High Protein Pizzas Recipe today!
Ingredients (makes 2 pizzas):
- 4 egg whites
- 2 scoops LDNM unflavoured protein powder
- 45g oats
- 2 tbsps. oregano
- 2 tbsps. paprika
- 2 eggs
- 1 chicken breast (cooked and chopped)
- 100g turkey mince (cooked)
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsps. tomato paste
- 2 garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 100g mozzarella (shredded)
- Handful of rocket lettuce
- 4 slices prosciutto
- Blend the crust ingredients together using food processor until you get thick, smooth batter.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and drizzle with oil.
- Add half of the batter to the pan, spreading it on the surface of the pan. Aim for a thickness of no more than 1/3 inch. Check the bottom of the crust frequently for doneness with a spatula, then flip and finish cooking.
- Transfer the crust to a baking sheet, and preheat your oven to 180C.
- Repeat with other half of the batter.
- Spread tomato paste to within 1/4 inch of the crust’s edges, then distribute the garlic, tomatoes, chicken and turkey mince across the entire pizza. Crack each egg on the pizza, and top with cheese.
- Cook in the oven for 4-8 minutes, or until the eggs reach desired doneness.
- Garnish with rocket lettuce and prosciutto and serve hot
Nutritional Information (per pizza):
- Calories: 707
- Protein: 92g
- Carbs: 28g
- Fat: 28g