Check out this super simple High Protein Chocolate Mousse Recipe! It is absolutely delicious & an ideal pudding or treat to help increase protein without too many extra calories!
Our High Protein Chocolate Mousse Recipes is amazing, but if you are after a quicker and even more hassle free protein mousse, check out our whey protein mousse. And trust us, opt for the butterscotch!
Ingredients (makes 2 servings):
- 1 scoop chocolate whey protein powder
- 1 tbsp. raw cacao powder
- 200ml unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 tbsp. melted coconut oil
- Fresh berries or crushed almonds to serve
- Whisk together the protein powder, cacao powder, sea salt, vanilla, and cold nut milk in a medium mixing bowl until no lumps.
- Once fully mixed, add the melted coconut oil and whisk well again until thoroughly mixed and slightly thickened.
- Refrigerate until chilled and thickened to desired consistency, at least an hour.
- Top with berries or crushed almonds and serve
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Calories: 200
- Protein: 20g
- Carbs: 5g
- Fats: 34g
Remember to follow us and post your workouts, progress and meals on Instagram, and use the hashtags #LDNMuscle and #LDNM so we can see your lovely creations, repost some and spread the LDNM Community far and wide!