Try our High Protein Chicken Chilli Stir Fry.
Ingredients (makes 4 servings):
- 2 nests edamame noodles
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red onion (sliced)
- 1 red chilli (deseeded and thinly sliced)
- 2 cloves garlic (finely sliced)
- 1 tablespoon of five spice paste
- 500 g mixed peppers (deseeded and sliced)
- 100g mushrooms (sliced)
- 200g courgettes (or broccoli)
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons of light soy sauce
- Bring a medium pan of water to the boil. Add the noodles and cook for 3 minutes until tender. Drain and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large wok or frying pan. Add the onion and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, until beginning to soften. Add the chilli, garlic and paste and stir-fry for a further minute.
- Add the peppers, mushrooms and courgettes to the wok and stir-fry for 3 minutes, until just tender.
- Add the leftover chicken to the wok along with the cooked and drained egg noodles, soy sauce and 100ml of water. Heat through, stirring, then divide between 4 bowls and serve immediately.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
- Calories: 230
- Protein: 28g
- Carbs: 22g
- Fat: 6g